Szechuan Stir Fry with Shirataki Noodles
1 lb. beef (mine was top round, but any steak variety will do)
2 8oz. packages Shirataki noodles, rinsed
6 oz. prepared Spicy Szechuan sauce
1 large bunch broccoli florets
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
5 oz. mushrooms, sliced
3 small tomatoes, diced
2 small zucchinis, diced large
2 small red bell peppers sliced
1 large onion, sliced
2 large celery stalks, sliced
5 cloves garlic minced
– Sautee onion and celery in a bit of oil on med-high heat. When cooked, remove from pan to plate.
– Sautee broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, garlic in small amount of oil. When cooked remove to plate.
– Cook the meat with a little salt, add the zucchinis when meat is nearly done.
– Add all veggies back into pan.
– Add noodles to pan, along with Szechuan sauce and mix until they are heated through. Remove from heat, Add tomatoes, and almonds, and serve.
Fat 9.8g | Carb 16.2g | Net Carb 12.0g | Prot 14.3g | Kcals 203